Thursday, March 26, 2015

Reading, writing, and so much more

So keep making new blogs and closing old ones down.  I just can't make up my mind on what I want to do.  I do have to start something because I have started doing book reviews. I get the books from Amazon, Goodreads and a couple other places.  I love to read and I love having access to so many books, especially the new ones.

I got a Kindle Fire as an early birthday present and it has been the best present I have ever received.  I have read so many different books on it since I got it and I am excited to see what else I will get to read. I have fallen in love with the different kinds of books I can get for it.  I even set my Goodreads account back up and gave it its own e-mail account so I can track when I am getting new things to read.

My Goodreads profile.

I am currently reading a book called Wind Catcher, by Jeff Altabef and Erynn Altabef. You can see it here or go straight and buy it here.  Once I am done with it, I will post a full review on it.  I am enjoying it.  It is the first in a new series and so far it's keeping me engaged.

I plan to start posting all my book reviews here.  I will also keep updates on what I am reading.  I read so many different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment